We're on the lookout for a strong customer success individual to help us build the SEA market with an existing small, but successful team of talent, based out of Kuala Lumpur. In our short time we are already working an extensive growth in clientele, amongst them are Lenskart, Time.com.my, Ferns N Petals and Bewakoof.
Your mission will be to assist in our further growth and in the next 1-3 years becoming the preferred review portal for both users and business in the e-commerce sector.
DAY TO DAY MISSION:
- Responsible for customer relationships and projects of the assigned Account
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Proactively provide value to customers
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with selected customer(s) and prospects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Meet targets for retention, renewal and upsell
- Sales, account management, e-commerce, technology, or business background
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales and client account management
- Degree/Diploma in Business administration, Marketing, Communications or any relevant field
- Excellent customer relationship, negotiation, contract management and account management skills
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- Analytical & clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple solutions and messages
- Experience in working in a team to achieve growth, identifying cross and upsell opportunities within portfolio and account trends to mitigate attrition risk.
- Demonstrated ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent communication skills in English (and preferably with other languages - e.g. Hindi and/or Bahasa Indonesia)
- To foster your career at the leading review platform for online commerce in Emerging Markets
- A solid compensation package
- A competitive & fun culture
- The possibility of leaving a major footprint in TrustedCompany’s history
- A team that supports your personal development
We are a venture backed, international startup based in Malaysia aiming to change the ecommerce eco-system in South East Asia, Brazil and India. Since 2013 TrustedCompany has been helping online shoppers make better decisions when buying online, as well as providing online stores with a business tool that increases their sales through customer reviews - a genuine win-win situation. Think Tripadvisor - but for online businesses. We are currently a total of 28 people and 11 nationalities, serving South East Asia, Brazil and India from our offices in Kuala Lumpur and São Paulo.
Sounds like something you could go for? Apply now!
We are excited to get in touch!