We are on the lookout for an Associate Account Manager who is willing and ready to conquer the Brazilian market along with us.
Are you ready for the challange?
We are a venture backed, international tech startup based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia aiming to change the eCommerce ecosystem in South-East Asia, Brazil and India. TrustedCompany’s mission is to help online shoppers make better decisions when buying online as well as providing online stores with a revolutionary business tool that increases their sales through customer reviews. Sounds like a win-win situation, doesn’t it?
We are currently a total of 40 people and 19 nationalities, making online businesses successful in South-East Asia, Brazil and India from our offices in Kuala Lumpur and Sao Paolo. Within just 3 years, we have already helped 300+ online businesses such as Vaio, Ray Ban, Sephora, Lenskart, Fern N Petals or Nusatrip.
We are growing faster than we could ever dream of therefore we need your help to manage and proceed this tremendous growth.
DAY TO DAY MISSION:
- Responsible for customer relationships and projects of the assigned Account
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Proactively provide value to customers
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with selected customer(s) and prospects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Meet targets for retention, renewal and upsell
- Sales, account management, e-commerce, technology, or business background
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in sales and client account management in technology industry.
- Degree/Diploma in Business administration, Marketing, Communications or any relevant field
- Excellent customer relationship, negotiation, contract management and account management skills
- Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
- Analytical & clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple solutions and messages
- Experience in working in a team to achieve growth, identifying cross and upsell opportunities within portfolio and account trends to mitigate attrition risk.
- Demonstrated ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent communication in Portuguese and good communication skills in English
- Tried to buy something online and has been influenced by online reviews at some point
- A bullet proof positive attitude
- A natural wish to “understand others before you try to make them understand you”
- To foster your career at the leading review platform for online commerce in Emerging Markets
- A solid compensation package
- A competitive & fun culture
- The possibility of leaving a major footprint in TrustedCompany’s history
- A team that supports your personal development
- Great office location: 100 meters from Paraiso subway (green line)
- A great career path to grow withing the company if you do well
Sounds like something you would go for? Apply now!
We are excited to get in touch!